Your satisfaction is important to us and we stand behind the products we sell. We want your shopping experience to be worry and hassle free. That's why we offer a 30 day return guarantee.
Your returned merchandise must meet all of the criteria within our return policy in order to receive a replacement, refund or credit. If the package and merchandise do not meet the requirements in this policy our Shipping and Receiving department may not accept your return and you will be responsible for all shipping costs including sending an incomplete return back to you or the returned items may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
Manufacturer warranties, or "warranty," listed on any product is for the replacement of a defective item only. No credit or shipping cost will be reimbursed and are the responsibility of the consumer. These warranties are also the responsibility of the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer of the item for further information. Some restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. These warranties are not covered by this Return Policy. Please refer to the manufacturer or the warranty information provided with your product(s).
Please Note: Some items may include a mandatory re-stocking fee. These items are any pool related items only.
When returning an item, you must include:
- All of the original packaging and contents. Non-defective items will need to be returned in "new" condition. We will not accept non-defective returns with damage to the packaging or product.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number clearly written on the return shipping label or shipping package, and the RMA confirmation print-out must be included in the package with the product.
- The original invoice and/or packing slip which was received at the time of purchase or delivery. Some order may not include an invoice or packing slip within the package. In this case, please include a copy of your original Order Confirmation e-mail that was sent to the e-mail address included within your order.
Terms and Conditions of Returning Merchandise:
- All items must be returned within 30 days of the original date that it was received with a valid RMA number.
- None of the following items can be returned unless damaged upon arrival
or defective and only with consent from us first: kindermat items or
items manufactured by Peerless Plastics; bounce houses or inflatable items; water towables or sleds; outdoor garden items; batteries. If these items are damaged or defective upon arrival, it must be reported to us within the first 4-5 business days of delivery. Any time afterwards all defects must be reported directly to the manufacturer up until the item's warranty expiration. These items listed are exempt from our 30 day money back guarantee.
- All KidKraft returns must be sent directly back to KidKraft. All KidKraft returns are subject to a 15%, non-negotiable restocking fee.
- If you receive an item that arrives with damage, you must report the damage via the RMA form within one week of receipt in order to receive a replacement.
- If you need to return an item that is defective after the 30 day return period and is still under warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly or call us for special instructions.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs for the item being returned to us. You will not be credited your original shipping charges or the cost to send the item back to us.
- If you would like to exchange a non-defective item for a different product, you will be responsible for the cost to ship the new product to you.
- All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee based on the item's condition and the terms of the return or the item's manufacturer. Fee will be applied when credited.
- Once your returned item has been received by us, we will send a replacement or provide a credit to your credit card as soon as possible. Please note that due to some recent changes to our billing system, some refunds may be mailed in the form of a check. If your order was placed with a Purchase Order and payment has been received, we will send your refund in the form of a check.
- The returned item(s) must be shipped directly back to our Shipping and Returns Department. The correct mailing address will be provided to you via e-mail after you have submitted your return request. To avoid lost or misplaced returned items, please do not send your returned items to any other location other than the address provided within your RMA e-mail or the address located within our 'Contact Us' page. Neglecting this may cause a delay in the return process, lost orders, or additional charges.
- If you are returning a defective item(s), you will have the option for a replacement at no extra cost or a refund of the original amount for the product(s) only. No shipping costs will be refunded unless special consent is received prior to the item being returned.
- If you refuse a shipment or are unable to receive your order during delivery, in which this causes your order to be sent back to our warehouse, you will be credited for your product cost only - minus any original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee. If you are unable to receive your delivery, please contact us immediately for further information. You will be responsible for any additional shipping charges.
In order to continue to provide you with the best prices possible and maintaining a positive relationship with our suppliers and manufactures we are not able to make exceptions to this policy. In addition, by returning any item or submitting a request to return any item that you have previously purchased from our company than you are also agreeing to and accepting all of these terms and conditions.
In order to complete your return, you must request an RMA number. Once your request has been approved, you will receive the RMA number that must be on your package and within your return. Please proceed to the RMA Request form using the link below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.