Please Note: The CatStop Automatic Cat Deterrent is currently out of stock from the manufacturer for an extended period of time. You may place your order now and we will not charge you until your order has shipped.
- Ultrasound based concept: Safely and effectively repels animals without chemicals, visually objectionable barriers or shock
- Detection Range: 80 degrees across a 20 foot distance in front of the device
- Passive Ultrasonic detector: Operates unattended and "activates" when movement is detected
- Operates 24/7: CatStop protects day and night for up to 6 months (or 4,900+ activations) on one 9 volt battery (not included)
- Optional A/C Adapter: Allows the Cat Stop to be plugged into an outlet (sold separately)
- Becomes a temporary sound barrier: Can be used in neighborhoods where fences are not allowed.
- Simple Installation: Two stakes are included so you can use the CatStop at varying heights. If you choose, you can also easily mount your CatStop on a wall, fence or post. Easy to extend coverage with additional CatStops.
Keep cats out of your garden, safely and efficiently, with a motion-activated burst of ultrasonic sound.
Chase away cats without harming them or disturbing your neighbors! The CatStop Automatic Outdoor Cat Deterrent is perfect for anyone looking to rid their garden or lawn of pests without harming them. It’s the humane way to protect your property.
For those looking for a deal, try the CatStop Two Unit Starter Kit which includes: Two (2) CatStop Ultrasonic Cat Deterrent units and two (2) CatStop A/C Adapters.
The CatStop operates by using ultrasonic noises to frighten cats away, without hurting them. This non-harmful device is a natural cat repellant that uses high frequency sounds to startle any detected cats away from the covered area. The noises are activated by motion-sensor, and the pest control device startles the cats, causing them to never return. Cats learn to avoid whatever area your CatStop protects. The maximum range for the ultrasonic sound to travel is 330 sq feet. With CatStop, your protected garden, lawn, trash can, and property will thank you.
Plus, the noises are invisible to human ears, thus, there is no risk of irritating your neighbors or bothering your customers. Your property remains pest free, the cats are not harmed, and humans are not bothered. It is the perfect pest control!
The CatStop can be placed in the ground, amidst any garden, or even placed on the wall. This electronic pest repellent is low-key and easily blends into your outdoor surroundings. With all these features at an affordable price, your feline foes will no longer entertain themselves in your garden or on your property. Trust CatStop for the best in cat pest control in your garden or lawn. CatStop Automatic Outdoor Cat Deterrent can even be plugged in using the CatStop AC adapter, or powered using a standard 9 volt battery for up to six months. The CatStop AC Power Adapter allows you to plug in the CatStop to a power outlet, saving batteries. The AC adapter includes a 50 ft. extension cable and works with the CatStop Automatic Outdoor Cat Deterrent.
The Contech CatStop Ultrasonic Cat Deterrent is also known as Cat Stop, and can be found under the following product codes:
Why It Works
The CatStop is an effective cat deterrent because:
- A powerful burst of ultrasonic sound startles the cat.
- The cat equates the location with the unpleasant occurrence.
- The cat avoids the location in the future.
Unlike many pest deterrents that operate continuously, the CatStop unit waits for the animal to come into its range before activating, thereby creating a more startling effect.
The CatStop has been specifically designed to the hearing range of cats. It has not been designed to deter other animals such as raccoons, deer, birds, rats, etc. However the ScareCrow Motion Activated Sprinkler works on a variety of animals. The CatStop can be used places where the ScareCrow is not ideal (anywhere that spraying water would be unacceptable or when a water source is not easily available). For instance, the CatStop is a perfect solution for keeping cats out of carports and garden beds near public walkways. The ScareCrow has a larger sensing range and is an excellent device for keeping cats off lawns, and away from ponds and gardens.