Your satisfaction is important to us and we stand behind the products we sell. We want your shopping experience to be worry and hassle free. That's why we offer a 30 day return guarantee.
Your returned merchandise must meet all of the criteria within our return policy in order to receive a replacement, refund or credit. If the package and merchandise do not meet the requirements in this policy our Shipping and Receiving department may not accept your return and you will be responsible for all shipping costs including sending an incomplete return back to you or the returned items may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
Manufacturer warranties, or "warranty," listed on any product is for the replacement of a defective item only. No credit or shipping cost will be reimbursed and are the responsibility of the consumer. These warranties are also the responsibility of the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer of the item for further information. Some restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. These warranties are not covered by this Return Policy. Please refer to the manufacturer or the warranty information provided with your product(s).
Please Note: Some items may include a mandatory re-stocking fee. These items are any pool related items only.
When returning an item, you must include:
- All of the original packaging and contents. Non-defective items will need to be returned in "new" condition. We will not accept non-defective returns with damage to the packaging or product.
- Item must be sent back directly to the address on the shipping label. We will not accept returns at our office location in Florida.
- The original invoice and/or packing slip which was received at the time of purchase or delivery. Some order may not include an invoice or packing slip within the package. In this case, please include a copy of your original Order Confirmation e-mail that was sent to the e-mail address included within your order.
- All items must be returned within 30 days of the original date that it was received.
- All items must be returned back to the address of the original shipper. No returns will be accepted at the New Port Richey or Tampa, FL addresses.
- None of the following items can be returned unless damaged upon arrival or defective and only with consent from us first: kindermat items or items manufactured by Peerless Plastics; bounce houses or inflatable items; water towables or sleds; outdoor garden items; batteries.
- If these items are damaged or defective upon arrival, it must be reported to us within the first 4-5 business days of delivery.
- Any time afterwards all defects must be reported directly to the manufacturer up until the item's warranty expiration.
- These items listed are exempt from our 30 day money back guarantee.
In order to continue to provide you with the best prices possible and maintaining a positive relationship with our suppliers and manufactures we are not able to make exceptions to this policy. In addition, by returning any item or submitting a request to return any item that you have previously purchased from our company than you are also agreeing to and accepting all of these terms and conditions.
In order to complete your return, you must email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your request has been approved, you will receive instructions. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.